Competition T’s & C’s:
Competition (the "competition") conducted by The Bed Store, trading under Tapestry Home Brands 2005/014198/07 (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition.
Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter.
These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach as many of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa. An official from of identity will be required as proof of such.
- The competition closes 28th May 2022 at 23h59. No later entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants must like The Bed Store’s Facebook and Instagram pages and fill in their information to opt into marketing communication.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will not qualify as advantage over once-off entries.
- The winner/s will be randomly picked by the brand team.
- The decision made on the selection of winner/s by the brand team is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winners’ information will solely be used for competition purposes in line with Competition Rules in line with the POPI Act.
- Personal information collect herein means agreement by entrant/s to receive marketing messages from the brand.
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 23h59 on the 28th May 2022. Any entries post this deadline will considered null and void.
- The prizes will consist of one Henley Headboard with two Henley Pedestals.
- Winners will be announced on the 31st May 2022.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners addresses as specified/supplied by winners no later than 14 days from date contact was established with winners
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists within 48hrs, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel of The Bed Store Brand Team
- The prize winners will be notified by Facebook DM and announced on The Bed Store Facebook page.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Competition Rules
- Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach many potential participants.